Friday 26 August 2011

Henry

The battle began only moments ago.  The enemy's army was far greater than ours.  I was defeating many who crossed my path, but for every one I killed, they killed five of my men!  So not fair!  Anyway...  I was fighting some sort of shadow creature, when all of a sudden, I was crossing blades with the Shadow Lord.
I found that the Shadow Lord was doing better than me, due to the fact that the Shadow Lord was more focused. I tried to block out the voice of the Shadow Lord. Now there was a one-on-one combat!
I was anticipating the Shadow Lord's every move. Unfortunately, the Shadow lord was doing equally as well. Then, the Shadow Lord let down his guard for a moment, and I stabbed him in the side. A great shout came from my army as the Shadow Lord fell to the ground. I noticed that the Shadow Lord's hood was slipping off of his head. I saw a white face and dark hair. I also noticed that the Shadow Lord was wearing a silver ring. I realized with horror that the person I just killed was my own brother, Casper.

2 comments: