Sunday 12 June 2011

Casper

Today was surprisingly peaceful!  I walked outside and got hit on the head with a rock, then after lunch I got hit with a noodle, and then I got hit with a note that read:  Come to the forrest at midnight.  I will be able to help you.  Come alone.  
I did not like this letter, and after Henry read it to me, he said, "Don't go, Casper.  It is a trap, I'm sure."  I tried to listen to him, but my curiosity got the better of me.  At midnight, I got out of bed and went to the forrest.  I have a very good sense of direction, by the way.  I also have wonderful hearing.  Back to the story, Casper.  So anyways, I heard the footsteps of the mysterious person coming closer.  It suddenly got colder.  A raspy voice said, "I see you came, Prince Casper."  I turned to the voice.  "Yes, and alone.  Now, what did you want to talk about?"  I said.  The person laughed, "I did not really plan on talking too much.  I am here to make an offer.  I am giving you the chance to be the new Shadow Lord."  I shook my head.  "Why would I become my own enemy?"  I asked.  The Shadow Lord replied, "I am growing old, almost two-hundred years old.  I have no children of my own.  You could break my spell.  Think about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment