Sunday 19 June 2011

Casper

"I am giving you the chance to be the new Shadow Lord."  I shook my head.  "Why would I become my own enemy?"  I asked.  The Shadow Lord replied, "I am growing old, almost two-hundred years old.  I have no children of my own.  You could break my spell.  Think about it."  I just couldn't get that out of my head.  Over and over it plays in my head, blocking any other sounds.  I think Henry thinks I am getting deaf, too.  It seems crazy, but I think I might take him up on his little offer.  I mean, if I become the new shadow lord, I could break the spell and get to wear a cape!  This is the cool part:  YOU get to decide for me!  Please comment on this post to give me ideas.

7 comments:

  1. Oo yeah. A cape. I so happy.

    He should go bad!!! XD Casper: The evil mastermind. Mwahaha! Ha ha! Ha, ha, heh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... I think you have had too much sugar.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he should give in, then come back eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way........ Do you like Casper, Scezzle?

    ReplyDelete